Home | Services | Team Coaching
Team Coaching is our differentiator. We have 10+ years team coaching experience along with ground-breaking research into how teams behave within organisations. At OCH we don't treat all teams the same, and we don't follow a prescribed formula for diagnosing teams. We meet your team where it's at and take it from there to where it needs to get to.
Team coaching is the fastest growing area of coaching because teaming is increasingly important in complex organisations at the cutting edge of their industry. Both new and existing teams are challenged by an array of agendas, demands, dynamics and aspirations, finding it difficult to be clear on purpose, membership, decision making, and performance. This is where team coaching helps.
We then switch to coaching the team, where the leader is a member. We then provide coaching in a number of ways in parallel:
- Coaching the team as a whole during development sessions
- Coaching each member individually in service of the team
- Live-action coaching of the team during work meetings
- Working with stakeholders in service of the team
We partner with the team throughout so you never lose control.
- Connecting – with the team, with the process, with the purpose
- Considering – the questions, the tensions, the agendas of the team and their stakeholders
- Changing – the assumptions, the awareness, the options, the methods, and the results
- Closing – the team coaching work so the team is self-sustaining
It takes time to discover the deeper elements that prevent the team realising its true potential. The process takes several months because the symptoms are not the causes that need to change for team sustainability.
Team Coaching always requires work to position and ready the team. It helps to know that a first conversation with OCH is non-committing, but will help you to understand what’s involved and how it might work for your team, in your organisation.
- Global Technology
Confusing roles & purpose
Challenges with team stakeholders
Just not working and don’t know why
Types of Teams
Strategic Leadership Teams
Teams of Specialists
Interaction with stakeholders
In-Person and/or Remote (Zoom, Teams, etc)
One-on-one team coaching
Whole team coaching